K.R. MANGALAM WORLD SCHOOL, GK II
We would like to seek your cooperation in regulation of the traffic and avoiding heavy congestion in front of the school gates at arrival and dispersal time. The heavy traffic poses a safety hazard and inconvenience to parents, student and staff alike.
To monitor the number of visitors, we would request you to use yellow Appointment Card given in the almanac. Please visit the school only at the appointed time after teacher’s consents. We request you not to meet the teachers while classes are on.
- 1. School timings are from 8:00 am to 2:15 pm. Please ensure that your ward reaches school by 7:50am. Students arriving with own arrangement should be dropped at Gate No 1.
- 2. Vehicle(s) should not be stopped or parked at Gate No 1.
- 3. School premises are OUT OF BOUNDS during school hours for visitor(s)/parent(s). However, entry shall be allowed (After8:30 only) to those parent(s)/visitor(s), who has/have been given prior appointment by thePrincipal/ Coordinator /HOD & Teacher.
- 4. Parent(s)/Guardian(s) visiting the school to pay the school fee must carry the fee bill of their ward (s), as a matter of proof for entry into the school premises.
- 5. Entry of the visitor (s)/parent(s) shall exclusively be through GATE NO-1 only on deposit of an ID proof(g. Driving License, Identity card etc.)
- 6. For appointment, you may kindly contact school reception (Telephone No-29210341/42)
- 7. Entry of the parents /attendants in the school for picking up supervision children at the time of dispersal shall be from Gate No-1
- 8. It is forbidden to drop the child /children by stopping the vehicle in the middle of the road. Over speeding is prohibited.
- 9. Parents are requested to leave immediately after dropping or picking up their ward (s).
10.In a bid to conserve resources, to avoid unnecessary traffic congestion and to Provide a better and cleaner tomorrow to our children, you are requested to CAR POOL for dropping and picking up your ward(s). Our efforts should be to ensure that there are at least 4-5 kids in each car .This will strengthen our school’s motto ‘Together towards tomorrow ‘.
Let the children have a world where there is no pain no sorrow.
- 11. Kindly cooperate with the school staff deployed outside the school gate during commencement and dispersal time of the school.
With your support and adherence to the above mentioned instructions, we hope to ensure the safety and security of our student.
Thank you for your cooperation.